Saturday, November 14, 2009

Space Gallery, San Francisco


I am honored to be invited to photographer Vivian Sachs exhibit, exposure, which is being held tonight at Space Gallery on Polk Street. I did the wardrobe styling for one of her shoots a few months ago, and she called me to let me know that shoot is one of the ones being featured in this exhibit. I'm so excited because this is the first time my styling will be actually be shown in an art gallery! Vivian's photography is so amazing, I'm really looking forward to this event.
A special thank you to the lovey ladies who went with me, Molly and Angel :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! It was great seeing you again!

Let's try to get together again next year. I had a blast working with you the first time :)

Happy holidays!