Monday, August 10, 2009

Olsen Love

I freakin' LOVE me some Olsen twins!! I love the girls style, its so raw and unapologetic. They wear what they feel, and rock it like no other. I have their book called Inspirations, and I read it cover to cover pretty much the day I got it. The pics inside are amazing. They have two fashion lines they design, The Row and also one called Elizabeth and James.

I love this shot of Mary-Kate, the feathers and mask are a favorite combo of mine. I adore those great masks inspired my Mardi Gras as well.

I am also really feeling feathers lately on clothing. I would really love to get my hands on a feather skirt or dress. Ive always been a fan of feathered accessories like headbands and I have a great pair of peacock feather earrings.





Image via Olsen-files

No comments: